facebook twitter instagram linkedin google youtube vimeo tumblr yelp rss email podcast phone blog search brokercheck brokercheck Play Pause

Save Time | Reduce Stress | Pursue Goals

Delivering Personalized

Financial Advice and Guidance

Our advisory services are designed to help you understand your current finances and further build a foundation using your unique financial goals. We offer comprehensive financial planning and investment solutions to facilitate efficient wealth and portfolio management in the long run. Our investment philosophy revolves around developing a tailored portfolio that helps you work toward your personal and financial goals.

We Strive to Assist Those Who...


Juggling multiple financial priorities Charlotte, NC | Know My Plan

Are juggling multiple financial priorities and are unsure of what to tackle first.

Don't have the time Charlotte, NC | Know My Plan

Don’t have the time or know-how to get started or focus on their finances.

Question how much they need Charlotte, NC | Know My Plan

Question how much they need, what their goals require and why they should have particular details in place.

Here’s How We Can Help:


Investment management icon

Investment
Management

We recommend building a diversified portfolio based on your goals, time horizon and risk tolerance. We’ll assist with implementing your strategy throughout the process in accordance with your needs. Over time, we’ll monitor your investments and recommend adjustments designed to keep your portfolio aligned with your goals.

There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio.

Diversification does not protect against market risk. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.

Life insurance icon

Life
Insurance

A well-structured insurance strategy can help protect your loved ones from the financial consequences of unexpected events. Together, we’ll discuss the right type of insurance for you and the best plans to suit your specific needs.

Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.

Estate planning icon

Estate
Planning

Rather than simply producing a number of documents to transfer your assets, we will provide personal assistance in developing your legacy plan. With our guidance, you can feel confident about passing on your wealth to the next generation.

Know My Plan and LPL Financial do not provide legal advice or services. Please consult your legal advisor regarding your specific situation.

Cash-flow planning icon

Cash-Flow
Planning

Managing your money involves more than simply creating and following a budget. We will help you develop a structured spending plan that strives to ensure you’re not living outside of your means. You’ll then be able to anticipate and address funding requirements such as your children’s education, retirement and other long-term goals.

Long-term care icon

Long-Term
Care

If you or a family member are unable to perform everyday activities on your own, we can help you understand the options available in order to live independently and safely. We’ll discuss long-term care insurance and expenses that may be applicable to your circumstances.

College planning icon

College
Planning

Working together, we will help you develop beneficial investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children’s education. Let us focus on the financial complexities of college planning, so you can concentrate on what matters most.



Costs that Work in your Best Interest Charlotte, NC | Know My Plan

Costs That Work in Your Best Interest

Serving clients allows us the opportunity to help others manage their wealth, and as a firm, we truly succeed when you do. As a hybrid Registered Investment Advisor, we collect advisory fees but also offer a commission-based option. With an annual advisory fee of 1.15% of your assets under management, our interests are aligned with yours, every step of the way.

We strive to establish and help maintain your plan, which strives to fund your most cherished long-term financial goals. We consider that to be roughly 20% of our fee, while the remaining 80% is for behavioral guidance or coaching.

Interested in Learning More?

Our work isn’t measured against an arbitrary benchmark and we truly consider ourselves financial planners, not portfolio managers. Guiding you to pursue your most cherished goals is our top priority.

Discover How to Get Started

Schedule A Call