It is incredibly important to tune your guitar, just like it is important to fine-tune your financial plan.
For anyone who has played the guitar or any musical instrument, you quickly learn to tune the instrument more than once. It is an ongoing process to keep the guitar perfectly tuned for an optimal acoustic experience.
Your financial plan is no different. You cannot just set it and forget it.
- Tax laws change
- Retirement contribution amounts change
- Most importantly, you change. You have different dreams.
- Course corrections are needed
- It is impossible to predict everything that is going to happen over the next 30 years of your life.
- Great financial plans need the flexibility to continue to adapt & change
Information in this material is for general information only and not intended as investment, tax, or legal advice. Please consult the appropriate professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation prior to making any financial decision.
LPL Tracking #1-05137554